Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your new window or door renovation. Request a Free Estimate today!
Without question, our most valuable resource is our people. The long-term commitment, dedication, and pride in workmanship shown by our team are the key to our superior quality products and service.
We have received your request and look forwardto responding to you shortly.
Position: Director of Sales
Date Posted: 7/20/2022
Date Closing: 9/30/2022
To consistently provide the ultimate “Lux Experience” to every client and employee; by mindfully offering the highest level of products, quality, service, and kindness.
Reporting to the president, the primary focus of the Director of Sales is to build a strong and properly structured sales force in both Calgary and Edmonton. To lead the company’s sales growth in existing markets as well as open and grow untapped markets and regions. The candidate will be strategic, and exhibits thought and people leadership, superior communication skills, and organizational structure skills to shape and lead Lux’s sales force.
• Consistently practice and promote the Lux Windows’ intention.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Comply with safe work practices and health and safety legislations, policies, and procedures.
• Successfully and accurately complete daily tasks and meet deadlines.
• Keep work areas neat and orderly.
• Effectively communicate and attentively listen with clients and coworkers.
• Commit to self-improvement.
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement.
• Follow manager’s directions and promote teamwork.
• Seek constructive and positive approaches to resolve workplace issues.
• Commitment to internal customer service and support.
• Exercise organizational and time management skills.
• Practice good attendance and punctuality.
• Acceptance of miscellaneous duties as required.
Please submit your resume below to apply today.