A Closer Look at the LynX Window Series
- Extruded Aluminum Mainframe and Sash—offers greater structural capabilities to withstand the tough elements of nature and eliminates the need for painting. The aluminum is independently secured allowing the vinyl and aluminum to expand and contract without restriction.
- Endur IG™ ensures outstanding thermal performance and exceptional longevity. For more information about Lux glass and glazing options, see “Glass Performance."
- Heavy duty compression co-extruded seal making casements and awnings among the most energy efficient venting windows.
- Extruded integral nailing flange and corner gaskets, eliminating the risk of water and air infiltration between the nailing flange and the brickmould.
- Multi-chamber, heavy wall UV stable PVC extrusion provides thermal efficiency and colour stability. This multi-chamber design with thermal breaks not only is used to conserve heat but provide optimal stability.
- High performance triple seal weather stripping—high pile is designed to let the water run out while preventing insects from entering
- Steel reinforced frame and sash for added stability and security
- A rubber gasket spline is a maintenance free solution to conventional caulking methods
- Fusion welded corners adds strength and impedes leakage
Interior Jamb, Hybrid Window Series
Wood Jamb Interior
Ideal for colour matching your home’s interior and can be painted or stained. Wood jamb extension is factory applied and available in a variety of depths.
PVC Jamb Interior
A maintenance free vinyl interior available in a variety of depths. This jamb extension comes in white or sand and provides a clean and finished look that does not require any painting or staining.
An open return channel on all four sides and available in either 1/2" for drywall applications, or 3/4" wide to accommodate the wood or composite extension of your choice.
LynX Hybrid Exterior Window Colours
Customize the exterior of your LynX Hrbrid windows with a colour perfectly suited to your home's unique palette. Choose from the eight Lux signature colour options below and instantly add curb appeal to any new home construction or renovation.
Colours may not be exactly as shown and are subject to change without notice.
Please contact a Lux consultant for details.