What makes this Lux window great?
Our PVC windows are an ideal solution for projects where affordability is as important a consideration as energy efficiency.
Features & Benefits
Looking for a versatile, low-maintenance and durable window solution? Then look to the Lux Windows PVC Series. With a wide variety of options and configurations, PVC windows are an excellent choice for both renovation projects and new construction.
- Available in white only
- Low maintenance
- Resists peeling, cracking and corrosion
- No painting ever required
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Excellent value and affordability
- Enjoy complete security and energy performance with Multipoint Encore®, a fully concealed, smooth operating casement locking system designed to provide exacting compression of the weather seal and window aliment in the frame
A Closer Look at Lux's PVC Series
- Multi-chamber, heavy wall UV stable PVC extrusion provides thermal efficiency and colour stability. This multi-chamber design with thermal breaks is used to not only conserve heat but also provide optimal stability.
- Fusion welded corners—adds strength and impedes leakage
- Thick PVC walls provide exceptional impact resistance and added rigidity
- Endur IG™ ensures outstanding thermal performance and exceptional longevity. For more information about Lux glass and glazing options, see “Glass Performance."
- High performance triple seal weather stripping—optimal seal and performance
- Extruded integral nailing flange eliminates the risk of water and air infiltration between the nailing flange and the brickmould
- Accessory groove on both the interior and exterior to allow multiple options for different construction applications
- Steel reinforced frame and sash for added stability and security
Wood Jamb Interior
Ideal for colour matching your home’s interior and can be painted or stained. Wood jamb extension is factory applied and available in a variety of depths.
PVC Jamb Interior
A maintenance free vinyl interior available in a variety of depths. This jamb extension comes in white or sand and provides a clean and finished look that does not require any painting or staining.
An open return channel on all four sides and available in either 1/2" for drywall applications, or 3/4" wide to accommodate the wood or composite extension of your choice.
White PVC Window shown here with a stained casing
White PVC Window shown here with a painted casing
Looking for other Windows?
Lux aluminum clad windows - the smart choice for homeowners who don’t want to sacrifice appearance for performance.
Looking for a no-maintenance window that offers all the benefits of both aluminum clad and PVC products?
Learn more about our exclusive high performance batten brickmould window – it’s as smart as it is striking.